Home             About Me             My Blog             My Books             Contact Me                                                              

More Good News!

I have been invited to share on KRVR, a blogtalkradio program on November 7th.  If you'd like to tune in, mark you calenders.  The program takes place at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time, 3:00 p.m. Mountain Time, 4:00 p.m. Central Time, and 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time.  Here is the link:  www.blogtalkradio.com/krvr. It is a half-hour program.

The link has also been embedded on my blog page.  Look for it in the righthand column under the followers -- in case you mislay the link.

I'll be sharing a little bit about our missionary career as well as about Kondi's Quest, and why I chose to write a children's novel in an African context.  The program will also be archived and there will be an MP3 download of the program available after the program airs.

I hope you'll listen in.

1 comments:

Cecilia Marie Pulliam said...

Congratulations, Sylvia. Wish I didn't have to work! Do let those of us who can't listen in how it goes.

Post a Comment